Văn bản song ngữ Anh-Việt (hai ngôn ngữ trong 1 văn bản)
Updated on August 25, 2023.
These terms and conditions constitute an agreement between you and X7PLUS Application and Multimedia Joint Stock Company (“Agreement”) regarding the use of any or all products in the GetUP ecosystem (“Platform”) owned and/or operated and/or managed by X7PLUS Application and Multimedia Joint Stock Company (“Service”).
You agree that you have read, understood and agreed to comply with all the principles stipulated in this Agreement and the regulations, rules of association and integration (if any, hereinafter referred to as “Rules of Association”). In case of conflict between the terms of this Agreement and the Rules of Association, the terms of this Agreement shall prevail.
A – DEFINITION
X7PLUS; We: X7PLUS Application and Multimedia Joint Stock Company (abbreviated as X7PLUS JSC, English name is X7PLUS Application and Multimedia Joint Stock Company), is a party to this Agreement..
You; User: Refers to any individual or entity using the Service, is the remaining party bound by this Agreement as well as the Rules of Association.
Platform: All products in the GetUP ecosystem including but not limited to GetUP software (application) and products requiring the use of an Account, provided by X7PLUS.
Account: Is the data necessary to log into the Platform.
Device: Are physical hardware used to access the Account for the purpose of using the Service (such as Mobile phone, Desktop computer, Laptop, …).
User content: Is content in the form of text, images, audio and other forms of expression uploaded by the User to the Platform in accordance with this Agreement.
a.1 – This Service Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions for using the electronic wallet service between you and X7PLUS, as published on the GetUP app and website https://getup.vn. Before registering, using the service, in your capacity as a service user, you agree to have read, understood, and agreed to all of this Service Agreement.
a.2 – You understand and agree that X7PLUS has the right to modify, supplement any content in this Agreement at any time at X7PLUS’s discretion. The changes will take effect immediately at the time of notification, public posting as prescribed in clause a.1.
If you do not agree with any terms of X7PLUS, please do not register/activate the service and do not download, install, use or cancel the service and uninstall the GetUP service from your mobile device. Your continued use of the service after the notification period for changes or additions in each period means that you have accepted those changes or additions.
a.3 – You warrant that you have understood the instructions and procedures for using X7PLUS and any changes or additions (if any) of X7PLUS.
a.4 – You declare and confirm that you have full legal capacity, authority, jurisdiction to perform any act related to GetUP account, including but not limited to account opening registration activities or any account usage activities.
B – SPECIFIC PROVISIONS
1.1 – To use the Service, you need to register an Account. We limit the number of Accounts you can register, as well as the number of compatible devices that an Account can link at the same time. You agree that the use of the Account must comply with the provisions of this Agreement, and all Account identification information you provide to us is accurate and complete at the time of identification. We are not responsible in case the information you provide is incorrect and affects or limits your rights.
1.2 – Please note that the Account will be terminated if it is not used within 45 days. You will need to create a new Account to access and use the Service.
1.3 – You have the right to use the Service, but that use will not include the following behaviors:
- Copying, modifying, reproducing, creating new products or derivative versions based on this Platform;
- Selling, transferring, licensing, disclosing or otherwise transferring or providing all or part of the data that makes up the Platform to any third party except for the data parts that you are the legal owner of;
- Moving, deleting or changing any legitimate notices or signs of the Platform (including but not limited to copyright statements);
- Redesigning, compiling, debugging, modifying, reversing the design of the Platform or Platform content;
- Changing or canceling the original status of the Platform;
- Exploiting the Platform to perform any action that harms the network security system of X7PLUS, including but not limited to using data or accessing system servers or unauthorized accounts; accessing the network system to delete, modify and add information; distributing malicious programs, viruses or performing any other actions to harm or destroy the network system;
- Logging in and using the Service with third-party compatible software or systems not developed, authorized or approved by X7PLUS;
- Using, selling, lending, copying, modifying, connecting to, translating, publishing, disclosing information related to the Platform, building mirror websites to publish this information or to develop derivative products, work or services;
- Exploiting the Platform to post, transfer, transmit or store information that violates the law, violates the national customs of the nation; discriminate and cause racial division; offend and harm the legitimate rights of individuals or organizations;
- Exploiting the Platform to use, post, transfer, transmit or store any content that infringes on the intellectual property rights, business secrets or legal rights of third parties;
- Exploiting the Platform or other services provided by X7PLUS in any form of illegal violation, for any illegal purpose and/or harassment, negative impact on the experience of other Users;
- Other forms of violations.
2. Data collection and processing
2.1 – By using the Account to log in and use the Service, you agree that we have the right to apply technical measures for the purpose of collecting and processing data related to your Account (hereinafter referred to as “Account Information”). We collect and process Account Information in two basic forms, specifically as follows:
2.1.1 – Information provided by you, including:
- (i) Your identity information when creating an Account: Phone number, name, age, gender, Location, Address, Workplace, Current job;
- (ii) The content you create publicly or actively provide to us while using the Service may include but is not limited to: Status line; avatar, cover photo, custom contact name, forms and survey information you fill out through the Platform, ID card number / Citizen Identity Card / Passport number, date of issue, place of issue in accordance with legal regulations or for the purpose of verifying information;
2.1.2 – The information we actively collect includes:
- (iii) Application, Device and Network Information: information related to the operating system, Device such as version, default language, signal quality from the Device, cookie information, energy level and similar data; the UUID (Universally Unique Identifier) of the device is used to detect, alert, and protect your account when logging in on an unfamiliar device. This helps to ensure the security of your account and prevent unauthorized access.
- (iv) Account activity: Time, frequency of Account activity on the Platform, advertising content, public interactions, transactions you perform through the Account, problem reports, activities on websites and applications linked to X7PLUS’s Services;
- (v) Phonebook: With your permission to grant permission to the Platform to access the phonebook to synchronize contacts, invite, send and share data allowed for people in the phonebook;
- (vi) Location information: With your permission to grant permission to the Platform to access GPS data, IP address.
2.2 – X7PLUS collects Account information for the purpose of providing stable and safe Services for all Users. The data we collect and the use of that data will depend on your needs and how you use the Services, as well as how you manage your security controls (for example, you agree to grant the Platform the right to read data stored on your device). The purposes of data collection include:
- To provide services: We use the Account Information you initially provide to create an Account, identify Users, return search results related to other Users in your address book, suggest contacts you may know, or to perform backup and restore of your data when you change devices; provide other services available on the Platform;
- To propose personalized content: We use Account Information to adjust and provide personalized content that fits the needs and interests of Users (for example, proposing appropriate utilities);
- To research and develop features, services: We use Account Information to understand trends, build statistics, assess risks, understand User needs for using the Services to predict and design new features, services as well as to maintain and improve available features and services. In addition, this information helps us troubleshoot technical issues, detect fraud (if any).
- Ensure the stability and safety of the service: We use Account Information for security purposes, to protect you and other users from information security risks when using the platform as well as to protect the platform from being used for purposes not permitted by this Agreement;
- To contact you: We contact you with the Account Information you provided, including your contact information;
- To prevent illegal behavior: For the purpose of ensuring compliance with Article 8 of this Agreement.
2.3 – Sharing information: We share Account Information with reliable third parties with your permission based on our instructions to process Account Information for specific purposes:
- Partners: are units that have been authorized by you to access data to facilitate the necessary steps to implement the provision of goods/services or other benefits to you or the person you designate, all at your request.
2.4 – Account Information retention period: Your Account Information will be stored on the server for a period of time necessary to meet the provision of the Services under this Agreement. In some cases, your Account Information will be stored longer for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations when that information is related to any order or enforcement request from an authorized agency.
2.5 – Update, modify and delete Account Information:
- By logging into your Account, you can access the feature to modify the Account Information provided through the Platform’s user interface.
- In case you do not agree to continue allowing X7PLUS to collect and use your Account Information, in addition to being able to proactively disable access rights on the Platform, you can also send a request to X7PLUS to delete the stored Account Information. All information related to this request will be sent according to the mechanism specified in Article 6 of this Agreement. Please note that we will verify your identity during the process of processing the request to delete Account Information for the purpose of protecting Users’ rights;
3. Information security
3.1 – X7PLUS constantly strives to protect Users from information security risks. Technically, the Platform continuously maintains strong and in-depth security features to protect the stored and processed Account Information of Users. We provide some tools that you can choose and use through the user interface to control Account Information.
3.2 – However, you agree that the level of security also depends on the Device you are using, internet connection or your internal connection and other factors that belong to the responsibility of third parties. You understand and accept the risks of security (if any) when using the Service.
4. Intellectual property ownership
The Platform is developed and owned by X7PLUS, except for User Content uploaded to the Platform, all intellectual property rights related to the Platform including but not limited to source code, images, data, information, content contained in the Platform; modifications, additions, updates of the Platform and related instruction materials (if any) will be solely owned by X7PLUS and no individual or organization is allowed to copy, reproduce, distribute or otherwise infringe on the rights of the owner without the written consent and permission of X7PLUS.
5. Using paid services
Most of the services provided on the Platform are free services. In addition, we will deploy free or paid services for some Advanced Services or Services in cooperation with third parties. Users have the right to choose to use or not to use these paid Services (if any). The corresponding fees for each package of paid Services (if any) will be widely announced by X7PLUS to Users to choose the appropriate service package.
6. Usage notes
During the use of the Service, you must be extremely careful when deciding to access, exchange information with other Accounts labeled “Strangers”. If you find that Strangers have signs of fraud or crime, please report it to us or the nearest Legal agency.
7. Contact and report violations
7.1 – If you believe that any Content publicly released through the Platform violates your rights, the rights of any third party or violates legal regulations, please notify us. A notification is considered valid if it contains the following information:
- Title: [Violation Report]
- Complainant information (full name, Email, Contact phone number, …)
- Violation information (text, photo, link, video …)
7.2 – X7PLUS will process each violation notice that we receive. All violation notices or assistance must be sent to the address:
- Recipient: X7PLUS Application and Multimedia Joint Stock Company
- E-mail: email@example.com
8. Violation handling
8.1 – We will use two parallel violation inspection systems and verify the authenticity of public content through:
- Inspection team;
- Automatic inspection by machine learning and artificial intelligence.
8.2 – In case the User violates any provisions of this Agreement, X7PLUS has the right to immediately lock the User’s Account or request identity verification and / or delete all information, violating content, depending on the nature and extent of the violation, the User will be responsible to the competent authorities, X7PLUS and third parties for any damage caused by or arising from your violation..
9. Disclaimer of guarantee
9.1 – Although we make every effort to maintain the stability of the Service, these efforts may not meet all your expectations. Unless clearly stated in this Agreement, whether explicitly or implicitly, X7PLUS does not provide any guarantees including but not limited to guarantees of service stability, information security and safety, authenticity of information that you receive during the use of the Service.
9.2 – In any case, you agree to indemnify X7PLUS from any liability related to any loss, damage, cost incurred for any reason of any action caused by your use or inability to use the Service.
9.3 – To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify X7PLUS for any legal proceedings related to third parties arising from or related to complaints about your use of the Service or violation of the Agreement. This indemnification provision includes all legal responsibilities or costs arising from complaints, losses, damages, judgments, fines, litigation costs and legal fees..
10. Applicable law
All issues, content and any disputes arising from or related to the implementation of this Agreement shall be interpreted and adjusted in accordance with the laws of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. X7PLUS and the User hereby acknowledge that the applicable law to resolve disputes, disputes if any between the parties related to the Platform, Service is only the law of Vietnam and does not refer to the law of any other country in any case.
Thank you for using X7PLUS’s products and services!